When you’re dealing with a rodent problem, there’s plenty of frustrations to deal with – remembering to constantly check your traps shouldn’t be one of them. With the Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Rat Trap, you can get updates from your trap no matter where you are!
This connected rodent control is the only solution that offers zero false triggers with unprecedented efficacy, durability, and consistent performance. Coupled with long-range connectivity (LoRa) and an intuitive app – this solution will change the way you do business.
This device is a smart, automated rodent trap monitoring solution that helps commercial facilities substantially reduce time and money spent managing rodent infestations by instantly alerting facility managers, pest controllers, and an unlimited number of designated contacts via email and SMS text message when a rodent has been trapped. The solution provides real-time updates of trap status and activity, along with automated compliance reports.
- Patented technology offers unmatched efficacy. It provides more consistent kill rates than traditional traps
- Rugged, water resistant outer shell (IP67) is built to withstand the elements and everyday rigors of commercial environments
- Easy trap setup and app pairing ensures you can get back to business quickly
- High-voltage shocks that kill rodents in seconds
- Monitor an unlimited number of traps simultaneously
- Easy to clean – Rodents are dispatched in seconds and hidden from sight until the trap is serviced
- Food processing
- Office buildings
- Multi-family units
Sprint IoT Factory Software App
Automate your business life with the Sprint IoT Factory™ remote monitoring app.
- Activate your sensors and gateway
- View maps of sensor locations
- Receive detailed reports of data and notable events
- Set up and manage alerts via text and email
Sprint Electric Rodent Monitoring Sensor
- Receive kill alerts on your mobile device
- Save time – only check traps when alerted
- Monitor traps from anywhere via user-friendly app
- High-voltage shock kills rodents quickly
Multitech Conduit AP LoRaWAN Gateway
Multitech Cellular Gateway – Supports Backhaul via 3G/4G & Ethernet
The Conduit® AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol.
Easy to deploy, the Conduit AP access point extends LoRa® connectivity in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities providing coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
The Conduit AP offers a development environment for software developers and IT professionals alike. mPowerTM edge intelligence features an easy-to-use graphical interface set-up and includes a built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarder to connect locally clustered assets on a private LoRaWAN network directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The Conduit AP extends complex processing to the edge to reduce upstream communication and operational costs. The Conduit AP provides Ethernet IP backhaul or optional 4G-LTE IP backhaul.
- 4G-LTE with 2×2 MiMo
- LoRa Omni-Directional internal antenna with +2 dBi gain for 868/915 MHz ISM band
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Support for maximum 27dBm Transmitter Power Output
- Optional built-in LoRa Network Server
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved
You May Also Like...
Sprint Customer Feedback Survey Monitoring ...From: $448.00 now,then $249.00 / year
Sprint Occupancy Monitoring SolutionFrom: $268.00 now,then $69.00 / year
Sprint Door/Window Monitoring SolutionFrom: $258.00 now,then $59.00 / year
Sprint Refrigeration Temperature Monitoring ...From: $248.00 now,then $49.00 / year