CONTROL is the smart Sprinkler system hub that provides full zone-level control and scheduling for up to 16 zones. CONTROL offers an extensive set of conservation features and access to Sprinkl’s nation-wide network of weather stations.
Once connected to Sprinkl’s moisture sensors, CONTROL will remove the need for scheduling altogether through Sprinkl’s Autonomous Watering Mode which will utilize moisture sensors in each zone to determine if watering is required.
Installation is simple, and it takes about 30 minutes to replace almost any existing Sprinkler controller/irrigation timer with CONTROL. Once installed, you will be able to access the following features of CONTROL’s 16 zone smart controller in addition to being able to connect CONTROL to numerous accessories that will add functionality to your Sprinkler, lighting, and other connected systems.
- Autonomous Watering Mode is available with Sprinkl’s moisture sensors. This removes the need for scheduling and watering will only occur based on the actual conditions of your property.
- Hyper-local Weather Intelligence automatically monitors the weather and prevents watering before, during and after rainfall, and during in freezing conditions
- Built-in sensing technology will let you know if there is an electrical issue with a zone and if it is not able to run
- Allows you to manually run zones directly from your phone
- Suspends watering based on current, forecast, and past rainfall
- Uses up to seven days of historic accumulation
- Freeze alert turns off system when the temperature drops
- Compatible with traditional rain sensors and flow sensors
- Requires Wi-Fi
- Works with Apple and Android Smartphones
- Compatible with all existing 24v irrigation systems
The Sprinkl moisture sensors are available separately.