M2M in Motion – Fleet Solutions
ELD Solution (FMCSA 395.20 Compliant)
Welcome to Fleet Motion
Fleet Motion is an AI-driven fleet management platform that was designed with one person in mind– the customer.
M2M Fleet Motion ELD Solution
The Fleet Motion ELD Solution is an IoT based fleet platform that will allow any organization to keep track of their vehicles, drivers, assets, and whatever else they would like to have intelligence on. This solution is also FMCSA ELD 395.20 Compliant, making it ideal for medium/heavy-duty truck fleets (Class 7/8).
M2M in Motion has developed an IoT Fleet Intelligence platform that has a wide range of functionality that will suit most organizations. The company was founded on 3 points: keep it simple, keep it affordable, and provide an awesome customer experience.
Fleet Motion has more versatility, allowing managers to pick and choose what data they want to be represented on their dashboard and throughout the platform. Our AI functionality cuts down on the time having an employee having to monitor and filter unnecessary data. Fleet Motion AI can quickly collect and send the manager what they want to know. This solution allows the manager to drive what data will be represented on the dashboard and throughout the platform using proprietary functions that are unique to Fleet Motion.
- 20 FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Compliant) ELD
- IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) Reporting
- Streamlined Driver-friendly mobile application that allows them to review Hours of Service
- Manager-driven ELD dashboard – managers will be able to log onto the platform and pick what data they want to be featured on their dashboard
- Robust reporting capabilities – managers will be able to see reports on vehicles, drivers, ELD, etc.
- Violation, unidentified driving, and DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report) notification process
- Trailer tracking – with temperature monitoring, door open/close alerts, location reporting, and motion alerts
- Fleet & asset management
- Multi-language customer support
- Vehicle behavior
- Driver behavior
- Simple routing
- Enterprise-level maintenance
- AI-driven performance metrics
- Equipment financing available!
- Medium or Heavy Duty (Class 7/8) vehicle fleets that consist of larger vehicles
- Small (10-100), Medium (100-300), and Enterprise (400+) fleet sizes
M2M - Fleet Motion ELD
With the M2M Fleet Motion Software you will be able to:
- Access information from mobile or tablet
- View comprehensive data on hours of service with GPS and sensor data, ensuring compliance and safety while streamlining daily operations
- Access Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports that can be easily customizable
- Automate your IFTA and Roadside Inspection reporting
- Easily export reports
M2M - LTE CAT-M1 ELD DEVICE with JBUS CONNECTOR
Features of the LTE CAT-M GPS device:
- 9-pin JBUS connector included
- Ability to monitor and act on real-time engine diagnostic information with a robust set of vehicle tracking features
- Option to quickly and safely install on a variety of medium to high strength class 7/8 vehicles with industry standard CAN bus protocols
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity that allows the device to connect to any Bluetooth enabled device
- Record of vehicle trip reports based on time, distance and direction of travel that can be easily retrieved from the management platform
- Reports that record all vehicle starts and stops, loss of GPS, battery status and changes in input status
M2M in Motion JBUS Connector
This device is included with the M2M ELD solution.