By installing automated sensors around your facilities, you’ll open up a world of in-depth insights into how your office space is utilized so that you can take the necessary steps towards reducing excess costs and lowering your operational expenses, holding employees accountable, and improving occupier experience with a more efficient office space.
The Sprint Table Utilization Solution measures desk occupancy. This solution is designed to be mounted under the desk and senses when somebody is using the desk (standing/sitting). This is done by measuring body temperature and room temperature together with PIR (passive infrared sensor) movement. It can be used for dynamic workplace management, facility management, and workplace statistics.
- Easy Set Up – This solution is designed to be mounted under the desk. Quickly scan the QR code and place it under any desk you would like to monitor
- Remote monitoring – Check in on occupancy on 1 or 100’s of workspaces, view up to date reports and historical data
- Occupancy Data History – Watch your data come to life with real-time and historical reporting and trend visualization graphs
- Alerts – Receive customized alerts via text message and email based on the conditions & rules you set, sent directly to your desired recipients
- Tiny Footprint – Wireless sensors run on batteries lasting up to five years, uploading data securely to our cloud with zero impact on your existing IT.
- Companies of any size looking to save money on operational expenses
- Companies looking to maximize office space and learn more about office space usage
- Co-working spaces
- Any locations where attendance is crucial!
Sprint IoT Factory Software App
Automate your business life with the Sprint IoT Factory™ remote monitoring app.
- Activate your sensors and gateway
- View maps of sensor locations
- Receive detailed reports of data and notable events
- Set up and manage alerts via text and email
Sprint Table Utilization Sensor
Sprint Table Utilization Sensor features:
- Wireless feature makes installation fast & easy
- 24/7 remote monitoring
- Manage workplace occupancy, temperature & humidity
- Batteries last up to 5 years
- For use with the Sprint IoT Factory App
Multitech Conduit AP LoRaWAN Gateway
Multitech Cellular Gateway – Supports Backhaul via 3G/4G & Ethernet
The Conduit® AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol.
Easy to deploy, the Conduit AP access point extends LoRa® connectivity in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities providing coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
The Conduit AP offers a development environment for software developers and IT professionals alike. mPowerTM edge intelligence features an easy-to-use graphical interface set-up and includes a built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarder to connect locally clustered assets on a private LoRaWAN network directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The Conduit AP extends complex processing to the edge to reduce upstream communication and operational costs. The Conduit AP provides Ethernet IP backhaul or optional 4G-LTE IP backhaul.
- 4G-LTE with 2×2 MiMo
- LoRa Omni-Directional internal antenna with +2 dBi gain for 868/915 MHz ISM band
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Support for maximum 27dBm Transmitter Power Output
- Optional built-in LoRa Network Server
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved