Ellenex – Liquid Media Level Monitoring Solution
Liquid Media Level Transmitter Monitoring Solution
The Ellenex PLS2 Liquid Media level sensors are recommended for the water and diesel tank level monitoring in remote areas like farms or urban areas with limited access. Installation is simple – drop the PLS2 probe into the tank to start monitoring and view liquid media levels on the Ellenex Web Platform.
- Secure device management
- Graphing raw and aggregate data from each device
- Custom device parameters, such as the volume of the tank, based on a formula
- Device location tracking and display on a map
- Warning and critical alerting for any device parameter
- SMS and/or email alerts (usage limits apply)
- Export device data for a custom period of time (data retention limits apply)
- Supporting network integrations
- Send downlink messages to devices through supported networks
- Custom device models
- Enabling easy integration to third-party applications via restful APIs
- Access to platform administration UI for user and role management per subscription
- Agriculture & farming
- Water supply
- Fire fighting system in a remote area
- Diesel delivery companies
- Chemicals delivery companies
- Parks & councils
- …and more!
** For connectivity, this device requires an add-on gateway. To purchase, click here.
Ellenex - Liquid Media Level Transmitter Hardware
- Plug-and-play gateway included to provide long range coverage in a wide range of indoor facilities. Combines the technology of the LTE network and robustness of the LoRa Radio Network to deliver a single connection point for wireless networks.
- A gateway plugged in a standard indoor environment covers up to a 1000 ft radius.