The Sprint Waste Level solution is a wireless device that detects whether or not your trash receptacles are full or empty and fill levels.
The Sprint Waste Level sensor is an ultrasonic, robust, water, shock resistant, and fully functional sensor that enables users to monitor their trash bin levels within a wide range. This solution is designed to help you easily locate bins, prevent bin overflows, and optimize collection routes.
Be forewarned when indoor and outdoor trash receptacles and dumpsters are nearing capacity to avoid unhealthy living conditions and municipal fines with the Sprint Waste Level Solution.
- Cost and time savings – reduce waste collection frequency, dramatically enabling savings on labor costs
- Monitor any solid waste – the wireless fill-level sensor can be attached to any bin to monitor any type of waste
- Dynamic trends – optimizes waste collection schedules based on real time and historical data, providing data for predictive analytics
- Full/empty levels
- Wireless LoRa connectivity
- Durable 2000mAH long-life battery
- Flame risk
- If the receptacles are inclined to fall
- Tough IP68 rated rugged shell
- Mobile (iOS, Android) & desktop applications inform staff about levels in monitored bins
- Unlimited recipients can receive text messages and email alerts of bin levels.
- Receive daily, weekly, or custom range reports by email that can be used to document your bin levels
- Waste bins
- …and any organization that has, cares for, and maintains multiple bins.
Sprint IoT Factory Software App
Automate your business life with the Sprint IoT Factory™ remote monitoring app.
- Activate your sensors and gateway
- View maps of sensor locations
- Receive detailed reports of data and notable events
- Set up and manage alerts via text and email
Sprint Waste Level Management Sensor
Dingtek Waste Level solution features:
- LoRaWAN connection allows you to monitor level status remotely
- Internal battery life is 3+ years at 4 hours interval upload
- With application software, users can assign the collector resource work and route plan.
Multitech Conduit AP LoRaWAN Gateway
Multitech Cellular Gateway – Supports Backhaul via 3G/4G & Ethernet
The Conduit® AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol.
Easy to deploy, the Conduit AP access point extends LoRa® connectivity in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities providing coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
The Conduit AP offers a development environment for software developers and IT professionals alike. mPowerTM edge intelligence features an easy-to-use graphical interface set-up and includes a built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarder to connect locally clustered assets on a private LoRaWAN network directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The Conduit AP extends complex processing to the edge to reduce upstream communication and operational costs. The Conduit AP provides Ethernet IP backhaul or optional 4G-LTE IP backhaul.
- 4G-LTE with 2×2 MiMo
- LoRa Omni-Directional internal antenna with +2 dBi gain for 868/915 MHz ISM band
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Support for maximum 27dBm Transmitter Power Output
- Optional built-in LoRa Network Server
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved
You May Also Like...
Sprint Table Utilization SolutionFrom: $288.00 now,then $89.00 / year
Sprint Water Leak Detection SolutionFrom: $318.00 now,then $119.00 / year
Sprint Refrigeration Temperature Monitoring ...From: $248.00 now,then $49.00 / year
Sprint Customer Feedback Survey Monitoring ...From: $448.00 now,then $249.00 / year